Sunday, April 10, 2005

Morning Birdie..

Today's mood :>
aiya..today's mood not bad lah..okok lah..woke up so early o.O ehehe..like did many things but it's only 10:30am...=.=" althou i got many assignments to rush..my marker visual is going to fail..haha next term's tuition fees is RM7,200..my gosh..really spent lots of my parents' money..dunno when oni can return back to them..my dream guy oso woke up very early today..very rare to see that eh!! 9am edi woke up!! ^^ he said today got something to do..so need to wake up early lo..erm..yesterday listened to tatsun hoi's talk bout "how to retire at the age of 38"..sigh..if im that lucky then good lah..alrite..i know..it's not only LUCK..have to put more effort on my works..bla bla bla..what i wish is only growing up with him..haha..it sounds a lil childish yet it's really my dream...fantasy..he made it for me..woohoo...im listening to leehom - xin zhong de ri yue..about a couple loving each other and having different dream..even having different dream..i nvr feel that my love is washed by that..or by anything..my heart is still waiting for HIM..so let's get up n fight..for ...for my own future..haha.. that's really true that we'll change our demand of quality life once we grow more mature..that's true..n let's c how true is my love then..haha..will i change? or not? chee wee, a tutor of my class, said that im holding my belief very tightly..nobody's going to change my mind..i guess time is the one that can only change me..isnt everybody same with me? who can change themselves in a day? no way...juz b urself..!! i love him, he's not the one who bring me down..i like to be with him, that's the time i can concerntrate.. when i can really put aside my emotions..i hope he's the partner fighting with me to better future..he's the shoulder for me to rely..he's good..believe me..haha..y am i promoting him? XD jaa....long enough for today's blog :P

No comments: