Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Love Problem

Today's mood :>
im really in damn serious prob in love...i dunno what happen to us..we used to be happy talking to each other..we used to have the same thought...y suddenly things changed in such a short time? y our faith lost in such a fast speed like a lighting..?

i didnt lie..i really didnt lie to him.. y he doesnt believe me anymore.. i admit i did make a small lie last time..but i dunwan n dun wish he angry at me..i nvr wish for his angryness.. everything i did is juz want his attention..to make me feel more secure n loved..i wonder who can measure my love to him..y does distance take away his love? im wrong? i wish i get the wrong thing too..

i really miss those days being with him..we sat outside on the see-saw to watch stars and the big bright moon..i still remember he told me what's HACKS..the sweet..he passed me the paper n told me HACKS stand for Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Sahaja (I Love U only)..and also Hanya Awak Cinta Ku Sahaja (U Love Me only) that's so sweet rite? he nvr talked to me like this now...althou im not wishing him to talk to me in the way that is only sweet words..i juz wan to feel that im loved..by him...y is he treating me so cold now?

ppl outside our world always say that im a play'girl'..said that i nvr serious in love.. i wanted to explain that not i dunwan to serious..im sked to be hurt..but i nvr sked to give out my love..when im serious in love i'll always cry..i dont want to c myself crying for love..especially for somebody that doesnt love me..but i always can't stop crying..becuz im really really deep in love with him...

there's someone said..if u really love somebody..u juz wan him to be happy then u'll be happy too...i agree..but the thing is ..i didnt see him happy when being with me..that's really make me sad..i felt so useless..so helpless..so guilty..that im not being a good gf..didnt make my bf to be happy..

i really want him back to my side...i wan to stay beside him...who can help me...even god wants to tear us apart...or he's the one who dunwan to be with a person that doesnt make him happy?i dun wish to think so much..but i dunwan to escape from this problem..last time if i stand in the same situation, i'll go n sleep n dunwan to think bout this again..but now i wish this problem can be solved n we return to the old days when we're happy to c each other...but y is he escaping? i dun understand.....

No comments: