Friday, April 25, 2008

Back on the moonlight Part. 1

Today's mood :>
When I back to home from work, look at the clock, it's almost 11pm. Not yet shower, eyes half open / closed, my brain like don't let me fall asleep. Somehow can feel my heart feeling a bit heavy, plug in my ear with Jay Chou's "Qing Hua Ci". In this long long night, I feel like im waiting for something. Is the environment affected me, or I made the environment looks like how I feel? Suddenly saw the lonely table lamp showing off the beauty of backlight..



2 comments:

Satkuru said...

ganas, showing your photography skill :P

well if you can't sleep, gulp down a glass of cold chocolate milk, blek !

Elvie said...

my photography skill lower level than yours lar..swt

cold choc milk!? i wonder my house got such thing..hehehhe.. actually just read story book then i can fall asleep.. but just dun feel like sleeping.. buy me cold choc milk la :D awwwww i miss my chocmilk choki-choki in office!! ><"