Friday, November 28, 2003

Assignments!

Today's mood :>
like long time nvr post ediz..hahaha..sorry lar..i was busy for my coll assignments...cuz kena warning letter bout i din submit 7 out of 10 assignments..so..my lecturer said that if i wan to save back my life..i have to pass up 3 sets in 1 week..1 set = 3 pieces of a3 size figure sketching..AND I DID IT!! wah...im so proud of myself..im so touched!!! erm..i wanna thx my family, my lovely frens n oso my lovers! ahahahah...thx everybody!! woohoooooo~ im so high..hakakakaka...erm..tien sheng juz added me a testimonial in friendster..he said that sometimes i look fierce wo!!! got mer? hehehe..yea guaaa..kakaka..depend on talking with who geh..talking to shengz kor ah..must fierce abit geh..if not he'll bully u..hahahahaha..no lar im juz joking..ok..bout this title ah..erm..i learnt a lesson loo...actually long time ago oso learnt liao 1..juz that i nvr change ma..assignments r good for us...PRACTISE MAKE PERFECT ma...but my lazyness cannot remove 1 lah..who dunwan be a robot wor..?can work non-stop..no batt then juz recharge..hor!? more coming soon ler..bE rIgHt BaCk MoRe OfTeN..ok!! ^^V

No comments: