Friday, July 11, 2008

Gelato Outing?

Today's mood :>
After helping out my brother's chicken rice stall this afternoon, I drove to Mid Valley for gym. It's really not pleasant to go in Mid Valley car park. I drove in Entrance for Zone C, I used to park at P2, I read the board : P1 Full, P2 48 Bays. BUT, P2 is closed. I'm forced to go P1, after took my parking ticket, JAM! geesh, so I took the other direction but still, JAM! arggggghhhhhhh.. it's like stopped there for 5 mins and it aint moving that kinda traffic. duhhh.. IM SO THE FRUSTRATED for the entrance edi, now i stucked in the car park to jam?! It finally moved slowly... then, I found out it's ALL BECAUSE OF A F***ER LOOKING FOR PARKING DRIVING 5km/h! knn.... I cut him then I went round n round n round n round, followed by round n round n round n round, unlimited rounding, turning my steering left and right and left and right for half an hour.. at last I cannot tahan lagi, I stopped by a 'guard' on a motorcycle (probably is the car park security guard or something =.=) and below is the conversation between me and him..
me : bagaimana nak turun ke P2
him : tak boleh pigi P2 la..
me : saya tadi nak masuk P2, tapi sudah tutup. dia kata P1 sudah full, P2 ada 48 bays lagi!
him : P2 sudah full! jadi dia tutup la..
me : P1 jugak sudah full la!
him : park at (Zone)A mau tak..
me : boleh jugak!
him : aku bukak bagi lu..
actually Zone A is for Season Pass 1.. i didnt even use more than 1 minute to find a parking bay! :P phew, i first arrived the car park at 1:45pm, but 2:38pm baru reach the gym.. duh! I gone mad so terrible as I even feel like complain to the Management. But didnt do it cuz my hp not much credit :P

After gym I went to Oasis to have a drink myself. At 5:50pm, Mrinjured and his friends had arrived and met me at Oasis to have their lunch. =.=||| I was 'ordered' by Satkuru to go collect the movie tickets as I'm so bored there waiting. So after their lunch, we went to collect movie tickets then went into the Holiday Planet (the arcade beside the bowling center). I was told that Satkuru was still in Sunway at 6:11pm. We've waited there for......1 hour? Finally Satkuru called and said they are in BANGSAR! I was like, huh?? Bangsar? swt... but luckily he told me that Aaron and Angeline had arrived. phew, so we all kumpul at MPH, playing with the bookworms, looking at some nerds and geeks, AND Mrinjured actually found Shaz on a magazine as a hair care model...=.=||| After half an hour, Satkuru(driver) and the gangs(including blurJess, Steven, William) sudah sampai and FINALLY the real outing is going to start. (cuz everybody finally arrived n met la)

Ok we didnt crap much cuz most of us are hungry n tired (of waiting). Somebody suggested Sushi King, but the queue too long. Wait, there's a story when we going up the escalator. While all of us were on the escalator, the escalator suddenly STOPPED! everybody terkejut but luckily nobody gets hurt. =.= so, no Sushi King. We're forced to come out Plan B. errrr.. dunno how, we went to Co Ba to eat. The photographers finally show off their 'bao bei's. *cicak* *cicak* the flashlight bounce here n there. Angeline promoted ShoutOut using the paper on the table which she didn't believe Satkuru and Aaron said that the waiter/waitress will stamp something on it. The photos have to wait for the photographers ya. :P while we eating, the lights suddenly goes off! @_@ for a second, it turned on again. Seems like everybody already get used to the terkejut-ness after the escalator case :D

After eating our dinner together, of course we had some group photos! :D again, for the photos please wait for the photographers :P then, it's already 8:55pm and the movie is going to start at 9pm. Angeline INSISTED to have NZN.. hohoho.. but we had some gelato instead, cuz it's nearer. So Angeline merajuk duwan eat... kakaka.. no ler, she said she got coughing, so better dun take ice cream. We then head back to cinema and say goodbye to the movie watchers, cuz I'm going back to blog this.. hahaha..

YESH! :success:

For conclusion hor...


Haha.. at first was planned to eat gelato as main de.. but end up.. ok lar we still got eat gelato :P

5 comments:

angelinemiss said...

ganas...
u and ur black beauty..
AHHAHAHA..
anyway, black beauty nice onot? i forgotten bout the story d.. haha!

Satkuru said...

respect respect, buy the book on the spot... and so fast update @__@

LOL

btw i didn't order you can, u said u were bored and was asking about the tickets mah, so ask u to take loh. hehehe

Elvie said...

Angel >> yeah ok lah better than The Secret Garden..but same effect on me lar, that is can put me to sleep :D hahaha.. its about a horse going tru sufferring from some human but then meet back last time good master in the end.. Alot names in the book, i also cant remember..

Satkuru >> wanted to buy few days ago, then so ngam go MPH so buy lah. 'order' sound more ganas ma :P i dun mind helping u also =.= yea la i went back earlier must update faster lo.. :P bleh

HungWei said...

eeeeee go eat CoDo so nice~ XD

Elvie said...

HungWei >> too bad u can't join us :(